We felt it necessary that we reach out to all our teachers and support staff in these unprecedented and uncertain times and give you as much support and comfort as we possibly can. We know these times are becoming more and more unsure due to the development of COVID–19 but rest assured we are here to offer some tips and advice -
If you are in in self - isolation/social distancing:
• Register you’re details with us! You just need internet connection, a laptop/computer and all relevant documents.
• Update your CV and send it to us to profile in order for us to send to schools on your behalf!
• Enrol on some online courses, working in education there is always something to learn
• Offer Skype / FaceTime tutoring sessions to gain more valuable teaching experience (add this to your CV)
• Read books on different ways that children learn (Auditory, Visual & Kinaesthetic)
And last but not least give us a call! We wish to get to know all our candidates and their aspirations in education.
We hope to hear from you soon!
The Level 7 Team