Our client is a sector leader in Local Government systems delivery and business transformation. They require a Senior BI Developer to assist clients with their current and future BI objectives.
This role provides a platform to steer the future direction of the department with input from Directors and senior consultants.
Clients are based across the UK however current home working arrangements mean this role can be considered regardless of location (as long as within the UK). Occasional travel may be required at project initiation / key delivery dates but the majority of the role can be completed from home.
- Being hands-on in the full life-cycle delivery of reports, dashboards and data feeds
- Contributing to the review / development of internal and client reporting platforms
- Providing an analytical approach to analysing and processing data
- Liaising with stakeholders to manage expectations and leading internal team members /consultants.
Essential Experience / Skills
- T-SQL & SQL Server (including SSIS, SSRS, SSAS)
- Microsoft BI Stack
- Experience working with Power BI & DAX
- Experience across the Azure Platform- Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL Database and Azure Analysis Services
- Experience with other BI tools (eg. Qlik, Tableau)
- Python, ML
- Experience working with Local Government Social Care, Education, Housing and/or Finance Systems
Be aware of pushing data quality amendments and improvements throughout the business