Cover Supervisor £90 – 150 per day KS3/4/5 - Enfield
Are you a shaper of young minds? Are you passionate about education? Do you love teaching students? Are an experienced and skilled Cover
Supervisor? Are you seeking a new and exciting opportunity to showcase your skillset and progress? At Level 7 we are recruiting for a schools in Enfield.
You will be working with an exceptional team, who are child centred and ambitiously challenge students to meet their potential. The quality of learning is consistently rated as outstanding from ages 11-18.
Who are we looking for? Successful candidates will be:
- Child centred - dedicated, engaging and inspiring;
- Experienced working with KS3-5.
- Exceptional differentiation abilities; able to deliver lesson plans set by the class teacher.
- Assess individual learning needs and work on a group and class basis;
- Maintain positive behaviour management in line with school policies and strategies; through engaging and successfully challenging pupils.
- Be committed to ensuring pupils make good sustained progress and inspire pupils to reach their full potential through engaging and stimulating teaching.
- We will ask you to provide relevant references and an up to date DBS that is either on the update service or be prepared to process a new application through Level 7.
When you work with Level 7, You Get:
- Competitive pay rates.
- Opportunities to progress your career in a nurturing environment.
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated personal consultant.
- Access to the Level 7 Academy for leading CPD courses.
PLUS, with our recommend a friend, you will be rewarded for introducing us to likeminded professionals!