Speech and Language Therapist – Wandsworth, London
£150 – 250 daily rate
Are you an experienced and skilled Speech and Language Therapist? Are you seeking a new and exciting opportunity to showcase your skillset and passion? At Level 7 we are recruiting for an outstanding School based in Wandsworth.
Who are we looking for? Successful candidates will be:
· Child centred - dedicated, engaging and inspiring.
· Have a passion and love for helping children with SEND.
· Have experience working with children in a school as a qualified Speech and Language Therapist.
· Possess exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
· Assist children with the development of their speech.
· Maintain positive behaviour management in line with school policies and strategies; through engaging and successfully challenging pupils.
· Work closely with both teachers and parents to ensure the needs of each individual child are met.
· Help provide care and assistance for the child as well as providing and recommending specialist resources for the class teacher to assist each child in your care.
· Aid in the development of differentiated instructional strategies.
· Able to play an active role in the safeguarding of the children in your care.
We will ask you to provide relevant references, safeguarding level one certificate and an up to date DBS that is either on the update service or able to process a new application through us at Level 7. The benefits of working with Level 7 - Competitive pay rates. £150 - 250 daily rate *dependent on experience/skillset*. Ongoing career advice from a dedicated personal consultant. Career progression within the school.